REGULATION UYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC K2000
Saturday, August 1, 2020
The sports competition regulation outlines the behaviors, ethics, relationships, rights and duties that the competitor agrees to comply. Everyone who participates as a competitor, organizer, volunteer, sponsor, advocate or in any other capacity, is committed to complying with this Regulation shall be signed upon accession.
UYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC K2000 It is a vertical-race in semi-autonomy and is organized by ASD MOUNTAIN TRAIL, with the support of the town of Courmayeur and in collaboration with local institutions, sponsors and partners.
Competitors, volunteers, the organization and its partners share the same principles and the same values:
Rules designed for everyone, applied identically to all and valid for everyone
RESPECT FOR PEOPLE
- Respect for self and others
- Observance of volunteers
- Compared with the local population
- Compared organization and its partners
- Respect the environment and do not throw anything in the path
- Observe the fauna and flora
- Do not cut the trails because it causes soil erosion
- Give priority, for themselves and their carers, the use of public transport and car sharing
UYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC K2000 He joined the campaign: "I DO NOT WASTE MY JET", promoted by the Spirit Trail and addressed to all the trailers, athletes and organizers, to protect the environment and nature
SOLIDARITY SOLIDARITY AND NUMBERS
- Take help from all the people who are in trouble or danger
- 5 are provided integral pectoral, which guarantee a place atUYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC K2000 The first 5 athletes who will make a donation of 150 EURO, an association working in the area and will be communicated as soon as identified.
Organizer and solely responsible for the event is the association amateur MOUNTAIN TRAIL, which is based in Courmayeur (AO) in Viale Monte Bianco 21.
The event is organized with the patronage of the Municipality of Courmayeur and in collaboration with other associations in the area.
The first kilometers of the race unfold on a gently rolling terrain, partly paved and partly gravel, until you reach Pontal d'Entreves; from here you take a hunting trail that winds along a forest tract and in a few kilometers, with almost 900 meters of altitude, you will reach the Pavillon refuge.
From Pavillon climb along a mostly rocky path, with a surge of 1200 meters in altitude, up to the Rifugio Torino Vecchio.
In the final stretch competitors will transit from Rifugio Torino Vecchio, and with a short climb come to Torino Nuovo refuge and then climb a small ridge piece, until reaching Punta Helbronner.
collective-out online Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 06.30 from Courmayeur.
The times will be measured by the MySDAM timing service, with a CHIP to be returned on arrival.
The competitor must arrive at least 15 minutes before departure to be registered. Once the competitor is confirmed at the start, must remain within the space "departure area" specially delimited by the organization and will not come out until the start (except in cases of overt necessity).
The athlete is not validated will be "no party" and will not be included among the finishers.
The maximum time of the test, to be inserted in the standings, is set at 4 hours and 30 MINUTES, arriving at Punta Helbronner by 11.00.
In case of bad weather conditions and / or for safety reasons, the organization reserves the right to suspend or cancel the current race, to change the schedule or retrieve the race the next day.
It 'will be a time gate at 8:30 am at the Pavillon.
It 'will be a time gate at 9:30 to Pilone Alto (also called HUT MULE).
Those who do not pass by the time the gate will be stopped at the Pavillon or Pilone up and will not be allowed in the final standings.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
UYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC K2000 is open to all, men and women, aged 18 years at the time of entry (categories from Seniors to veterans), licensed or not, obliged to DELIVER the medical certificate to ACTIVITIES 'SPORTS the course of the year.
To participate you must:
- possession of medical certificate for competitive activity (D. M. 02/18/1982 tab. B) valid at the time of the meeting of the race. Self-certification is not allowed (Article 5 of the Civil Code "Acts of disposition of one's body") or representations of healthy and strong physical constitution issued by your doctor.
- be absolutely aware of the length and specificity of the race and be perfectly prepared.
- have acquired, before the race, a real capacity of personal autonomy in the mountains (NB: participation in other races is useful to acquire the experience, but not necessarily sufficient) to be able to better manage the problems related to this type of test
- able to face alone, without help, climatic conditions which can become difficult due to the altitude (night, wind, cold, fog, rain or snow)
- be able to handle, even if it is isolated, physical or psychological problems due to great fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, muscle or joint pain, minor injuries
- be aware that the Organization's role is not to help a competitor to handle these problems and, for the running trail, safety depends on the person's ability to adapt to the problems encountered or expected.
It is not allowed to have pets.
The principle of individual racing in semi-autonomy is the rule.
The semi-autonomy is defined as the ability to be autonomous between two refreshment points, in terms of safety, power and equipment. This principle implies the following rules:
- Each athlete must carry with them throughout the entire race around the obligatory equipment (see paragraph EQUIPMENT). This must be transported in a backpack / bag and will be checked upon delivery of the pectoral (it is hoped that such material is used in ethically correct manner during the race). At any time, the race stewards will check the contents of the backpacks. The competitor is obliged to accept these checks, under penalty of disqualification.
- The dining options are supplied with drinks and food to consume on the spot. The organization provides only natural water to fill water bottles or camel bag. At the start of each refreshment point, competitors must have the amount of water and food needed to reach the next refreshment point.
- It's not allowed to be accompanied on the course by a person who is not enrolled as a competitor.
POINTS POINTS OF WATER AND RESTAURANT
The water and food outlets are places where you can procure food water. The points are provided:
- Pavillon - water and food
- Mule Hut - just water
- Rifugio Torino Vecchio - only water
Each athlete must ensure that you have the amount of water and food they need to get to the finish and to transit from a resting place to the next.
EQUIPMENT - MATERIAL FOR VERTICAL
By registering each participant agrees to carry all the obligatory material listed below throughout the race, it will be disqualified (sample checks will be possible along the path):
- Shoes suitable for the competition and the type of soil, suitable for the tightness (grip) and firm to the foot (fastened)
- suitable clothing and worn for the entire race
- approved helmet (see below)
- Crampons with points (more information will be provided during the briefing)
- Backpack or fanny pack
- Water reserve (minimum 500cc) and food (minimum 2 fingers or similar)
- Glass staff
- Clothing parts and technical waterproof jacket
- thermal survival Telo
- Mobile phone (enter the number of the rescue organization, not mask the number and set off with recharged battery)
allowed Material: stopwatch, altimeter, heart rate monitor
The use of poles is optional. And 'compulsory leave the sticks from Pylon High / hut Mule, volunteers or people trust or folded.
The approved helmet UIAA (Union Internationale des Associations d'Alpinism) is mandatory UYN Vertical Courmayeur Mont Blanc K2000. The organization has taken this decision in agreement with the Race Director and the Head of Aid, following several inspections.
So all athletes will be able to:
- to deliver the helmet with the athlete lot, and collect it at the Pavillon in the storage area of the poles to be worn
- to deliver the helmet to a contact person, recover ONCE ARRIVED AT THE PAVILLON, by volunteers. Each helmet will have the number corresponding to your bib.
The helmet is required from the fixed ropes onwards. No one will go without a helmet. Anyone who comes to the area of fixed ropes PILONE HIGH / HUT MULE, without a helmet will be disqualified and will not proceed.
The athletes who will arrive at the finish line in Punta HELBRONNER wearing non-approved helmets (such as bike helmets) will be disqualified from the race.
They can be used up to the Pylon High / hut Mule. The athletes arrived at this point, the volunteers will abandon their sticks. The organizers will recover and returned to the athlete once the race. To collect their sticks MUST apply adhesive / counterfoil of the bib number corresponding to that of the race.
The sticks can also be left to a person of their choice. Or be folded and stored in your backpack.
In case of loss of the sticks the organization will not be held responsible.
To subscribe to UYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC k2000 It is mandatory agonistic medical certificate valid until the date of the race.
RELEASE OF DOCUMENT
To subscribe to UYN Vertical Courmayeur Mont Blanc please complete, sign and send to the Organization of the release document (downloadable on the site or in the form of ENDU registration).
The fee is € 50 for those registering before June 30, 2020 and € 60 for those registering from July 1 to July 29, 2020.
Special Prize: only opening day enrollment, February 1, 2020, you may register at the promotional price of 45 EURO (www.endu.net)
The registration fee is included
- PASTA PARTY (LUNCH OUT) to be held at the Refuge Restaurant PAVILLON
- GADGET TECHNICAL
- CABLE CAR DOWN SKYWAY
- DISCOUNT FOR CABLE CAR DOWN TO 1 ACCOMPANY
- TRANSPORT BAGS or OTHER MATERIALS IN PUNTA HELBRONNER
- STICKS RECOVERY
- PREMIO FINISHER
- BIRRA NO LIMIT
- DISCOUNTS OFFERED BY SPONSOR
If the competitor in writing does not provide the medical certificate in time for the race, will not take part in the competition and the registration fee will not be returned. Certificates and releases until the time of the race number are accepted. Registration will close July 30, 2020 at 24.00 hours to the maximum share of competitors (450).
With the subscription of participation in UYN VERTICAL COURMAYEUR MONT BLANC K2000 the participant confirms having read, understanding and unconditional acceptance of this regulation and ethics of the race.
BRIEFING E PASTA PARTY
The Organization will announce decisions on any changes to this Regulation, changing the location, the time gates and security standards. The Briefing will be held Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 6.15 hours in Brocherel Square, the place of departure (Courmayeur).
ENTRY FEE REFUND YOUR MONEY CHEST
Until June 30, the competitor, as long as they comply with the payment and documents (registration form, release and medical certificate), can exercise the right to change the breastplate; It has no right to reconsideration for the registration fee and related reimbursement.
With the acceptance of the Regulation is accepted MISUSE clause and expressly waive exercise the right to reconsider.
NUMBERS, CHIP AND RACE
The withdrawal of the chest will take place on Friday, July 31 from 16:00 until 20:30 at the halls of the Municipality of Courmayeur Viale Monte Bianco, and Saturday, August 1 (always at the town hall of Courmayeur Viale Monte White) from 05:00 to 06:00.
The bibs will be delivered individually to each runner on the presentation of a photo identification.
The bib must be worn over clothing and always be fully visible throughout the race.
The chip must be visible at the ankle or above the shoe. And 'MANDATORY pay a deposit of 10 EURO for CHIP. On return of the chip it will be returned and a DEPOSIT PRIZE FINISHER.
In case of loss of CHIP, the organization does not accept any responsibility and will not be refunded the deposit. Please, pay the utmost care.
The bib is the passes required to access the fueling areas, for the descent by cable car until PAVILLON, for the pasta party and the awards and for the final descent.
CONTENTS OF THE ENVELOPE:
- CHIP ANKLE / SHOE
- STUB / BIB NUMBER FOR THE HELMET
- STUB / BIB NUMBER FOR STICKS
- GOOD PASTA PARTY
- GOOD BEER
- DISCOUNT FOR COMPANION 1 CABLE CAR
The material of each competitor (change clothing) will be left in a personal backpack with a plate of recognition bearing the race number; backpack it can be deposited at the numbers distribution within 6:00 of Saturday, August 1.
The bags delivered before 6:00 will be available to competitors finish of the race to Punta Helbronner.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
The water point of the Pavillon is a call for help instead, connected with the organization.
They will be on the path ambulances, doctors and civil protection.
I posti di soccorso sono destinati a portare assistenza a tutte le persone in pericolo o in difficoltà, con soccorritori abilitati. In caso di necessità, per ragioni che siano nell’interesse della persona soccorsa, e solo ed esclusivamente a giudizio dell’Organizzazione, si farà appello al soccorso di montagna ufficiale, che subentrerà nella direzione delle operazioni e metterà in campo tutti i mezzi appropriati, incluso l’elicottero. Le eventuali spese derivanti dall’impiego di questi mezzi eccezionali saranno a carico della persona soccorsa secondo le norme vigenti.
A competitor that requires the intervention of a doctor or a rescuer submits himself to their authority and undertakes to accept their decisions.
In case of bad weather conditions and / or for safety reasons, the organization reserves the right to suspend or cancel the tender in progress or to change the schedule and location.
CUT THE PATH
The route will be clearly marked with flags, signs, signals or other indicators in order to avoid deviations or unauthorized shortcuts and ensure maximum safety of the competitors and the public. During the briefing will be indicated how the signaling pathway.
They will be arranged with authorized control points that detect the passage of the competitors by noting the bib number. Only the competitors registered in each control may be included in the rankings. They therefore invited the athletes to promptly notify the bib number if requested by the personnel deployed on the route.
DESERT AND RETURNS
In case of abandonment of the race along the way, the competitor is obliged to proceed to the nearest checkpoint and communicate its withdrawal. If no notification of withdrawal and the consequent start of the rescue service, all expenditure arising from the research will be charged to the competitor. The competitor who leaves the competition will have to return by their own means and their own strength.
RANKINGS AND REWARDS
It will be inserted in the ranking only competitors who will pass the finish line, or the finisher.
There will be an overall classification men / women, a ranking for each male and female category and a combined ranking for participants finisher at the K1000 and K2000.
N.B. The awards ceremony will follow as defined in the general regulation of DEFI VERTICAL VALLE D'AOSTA.
also they will be awarded:
THE ALL EDITIONS OF SENATORS K2000
THE MORE 'YOUNG / THE MORE' YOUNG
THE MORE 'OLD / THE MORE' OLD
The award ceremony will take place at 11:15 am at the Pavillon
Awards in mining: some prizes will be drawn and delivered only to the people in the draw.
The organization takes care of the return of the competitors from the arrival to Punta Helbronner and to the start of Sky Way cable car to Pontal d'Entreves at the end of the race.
The return from Pontal d'Entreves Courmayeur up to will be the responsibility of each competitor.
We recommend the organization of machines among the competitors before the start, alternatively there are public transport, starting from the front at the start of Sky Way and arrive in Piazzale Monte Bianco in the center of Courmayeur, the service is free of charge
The last cable car ride will follow the schedule provided by the Mont Blanc cable car SPA.
Along the way there will be staff of the Organization authorized to check the obligatory material and the respect of the entire Regulation. They will be disqualified if they incur in any of the following offenses:
- lack of binding material safety (suitable shoes and fastened, suitable clothing, windproof jacket, UIAA approved helmet and crampons with peaks)
- refusal to be checked by experts, refusal to be examined by a doctor of the Organization
- abandonment of waste along the path by the competitor or by its accompanying
- use of a means of transport along the way, sharing and exchange of breastplate, failure to transition from a control point, doping or refusal to submit to anti-doping controls, failure to assist a competitor in difficulty, insults or threats towards a member Organization or volunteer
- refusal to follow an order of direction of travel, a race official, a doctor or rescuer
- departing from a control point beyond the limit set by the time gate or stay beyond the allowed resting time at the dining options.
They accept only written complaints from competitors, presented in the 30 minutes following the publication of the provisional results, with delivery of a deposit of EUR 50.00 to a manager MOUNTAIN TRAIL.
Complaints will be evaluated by a jury:
- by Race Director
- by the MSO
- by the head of the race course
- all competent persons designated by the Director of the race
- by the competitor and any person authorized by him
The jury is empowered to resolve, in a time compatible with the activities related to running, of all disputes or disqualifications occurred during the race. The decisions are final and will be made public through written report.
If the complaint is rejected, the deposit will not be returned but will be donated to a charity indicated in the minutes. Conversely, in case of acceptance of the complaint, the deposit will be refunded.
The Organization subscribes liability insurance for the duration of the race and is responsible for ensuring each member to U.I.S.P. to ensure the protection of all runners. The cost of insurance is included in the registration fee.
Participation is under the complete responsibility of the competitors, who renounce all recourse against the Organization for damage and any additional consequences that can occur during before and after the race, and outside of it.
At the time, the competitor must sign a liability release discharge.
It is advisable to every athlete to take out a personal insurance policy for accidents and eventual recovery and helicopter flights (eg. Ultrafondus).
Each competitor at registration, authorizes the organization to the data provided solely for the purpose of this event, for publication of charts, indicating the year of birth, gender, class, race times and any other information that does not affect the individual's sensitive data.
Authorization to sending data: the competitors agree in writing to the use of telematic addresses provided (email, personal information) in order to receive event promotions, as well as for general and commercial communications sponsor.
Rights to the image: each competitor expressly waives to make use of the rights to his image during the race, as well as a waiver of any appeal against the Organization and its partners / sponsors for the use made of his image.