This application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Holder of the data processing
TRAIL MOUNTAIN ASD
Piazza Monte Bianco, 21
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: email, Cookies, usage data, password, full name and Email.
The Personal Information may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of use data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are required. If the user refuses to communicate, it might be impossible for this application provide the Service. Where this Application indicates some data as facoltatitivi, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or their operation.
Users that have doubts about which data are required, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User is responsible for the Personal Information obtained from third parties, published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the data, in some cases, they may have access to data other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Treatment Base
The Holder is Personal Information concerning the user in if one of the following conditions:
- the user has given their consent for one or more particular purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions the Holder may be entitled to process Personal Information without your consent must exist or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object ( "opt-out") to such treatment. This is not, however, apply if the processing of Personal Information is governed by European legislation on protection of personal data;
- the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with you and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which is invested with the Holder;
- the treatment is necessary to achieve the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It 's always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis for each treatment and in particular to specify whether treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or required to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment shall be localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To get more information on the location of the treatment the user can refer to the rel section to detail the processing of personal data.
The User is entitled to obtain information concerning the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or an international organization of public international law or of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
Should take place either one of these transfers, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask for information to the data by contacting the extremes shown in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be held back until he has completed the execution of that contract.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be detained until the satisfaction of that interest. You can get more information about the legitimate interest pursued by the data in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal Information as long as until consensus can be revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal requirement or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period keeps the Personal Information will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
The use of the collected data
The User's data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User Interaction with external social networks and platforms, registration and authentication, access to accounts of third party services, Management payments, infrastructure monitoring, interaction with the platforms of live chat, remarketing and behavioral targeting, address management and sending email messages, statistics, display of content from external platforms, Franchising, interaction with the media platforms and feedback, managing user databases, management of support requests and contact and Hosting and backend infrastructure.
To get more detailed information about the treatment aims and Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the user can refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
WORDPRESS STAT (AUTOMATTIC INC.)
WordPress Stats is a statistical service provided by Automattic Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them.
If it is possible that even a service of this kind, is installed if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data on pages where it is installed.
WIDGET GOOGLE MAPS (GOOGLE)
Google Maps is a display mapping service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate those contained within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Mailing List / Contact Form
By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts that can be transmitted email messages containing information of a commercial or promotional nature, relevant to this Application. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registration for this application, or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email, name
More information on Personal Data
We Never, under any circumstances sell or rent the Data of Users to third parties. The only uses of data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the sole owners of their data and can request the modification or cancellation at any time.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the data.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of data when it is done on a legal basis other than by consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section.
- access their data. The User is entitled to obtain information from the Holder Data processed on detereminati aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of processed data.
- check and ask for rectification. You can check the accuracy of their data and update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can ask the treatment of its personal data limitation. In this case the owner will not process data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- To cancel or cancellation of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive their data in a structured, common and readable use by automatically and, where technically feasible device size, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another owner. This shall apply when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the User's consent, of a contract to which the User is part of contractual or related measures.
- lodging complaints. You can propose a complaint to the control of the competent data protection or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority with which it is the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the treatment for a reason related to their particular situation.
It is pointed out to Members that if their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, can object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner whether data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise Your rights, Users may direct a request to contact the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of public authorities.
Log System and Maintenance
This application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as IP address to user needs related to operation and maintenance.
No information contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to "Do Not Track"
This application does not support requests "Do Not Track".
To find out if any third-party services used to support, users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
It constitutes personal data any information which directly or indirectly, in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, make an identified or identifiable natural person.
USE OF DATA
Sono le informazioni raccolte automaticamente attraverso questa Applicazione (anche da applicazioni di parti terze integrate in questa Applicazione), tra cui: gli indirizzi IP o i nomi a dominio dei computer utilizzati dall’Utente che si connette con questa Applicazione, gli indirizzi in notazione URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), l’orario della richiesta, il metodo utilizzato nell’inoltrare la richiesta al server, la dimensione del file ottenuto in risposta, il codice numerico indicante lo stato della risposta dal server (buon fine, errore, ecc.) il paese di provenienza, le caratteristiche del browser e del sistema operativo utilizzati dal visitatore, le varie connotazioni temporali della visita (ad esempio il tempo di permanenza su ciascuna pagina) e i dettagli relativi all’itinerario seguito all’interno dell’Applicazione, con particolare riferimento alla sequenza delle pagine consultate, ai parametri relativi al sistema operativo e all’ambiente informatico dell’Utente.
The individual who uses this Application, unless otherwise stated, coincides with the interested party.
The individual to whom the Personal Data.
PROCESSING MANAGER (OR LIABLE)
HOLDER OF TREATMENT (OR OWNER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security measures concerning the operation and the use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool by which they are collected and processed Personal Data of Users.
The service provided by this application as defined in relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
EUROPEAN UNION (EU O)
Unless otherwise noted, the European Union contained in this document is meant extended to all current EU member states and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User device.
It provides access the User's primary email address.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple systems of law, including Article. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.